Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, wisconsin beer brats. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Not the beer brats I remember from Wisconsin. Using the slow cooker made the brats bloat up and the. No true Wisconsin brat professional would ever prick a brat for any reason except when they bite into it!
Wisconsin beer brats is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Wisconsin beer brats is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wisconsin beer brats using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wisconsin beer brats:
- Take 1 packages of bratwurst
- Get 1 jar or can of sauerkraut
- Make ready 4 Strips of bacon
- Take 1 Onion
- Take 1 6 pack of Milwaukee’s Best beer
This Wisconsin beer brats recipe can be made on the stove top or grilled. Top with mustard and sauerkraut for a traditional Wisconsin meal. Wisconsin Beer Brats. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In Wisconsin, during football season, beer brats are a way of life—and one of the easiest football-friendly foods you can make.
Instructions to make Wisconsin beer brats:
- Put the brats into a large pot, cover with the beer and bring to a boil. You may have a few beers left over.
- Chop the bacon and onion and brown in a large frying pan.
- Squeeze all the juice out of the sauerkraut, the dryer the better.
- Add kraut to the onions and bacon. Mix well and cook until the kraut starts to brown.
- Set up your grill for direct heat
- Pull the brats from the liquid let them rest 15min while the grill preheats.
- Grill brats over direct heat, you may want a water spray bottle to combat flair ups. Cook until well browned. It usually takes me about one beer each side, drinking times may very.
- Serve on a bun topped with the sauerkraut or alone with the kraut on the side.
- Top with your favorite condiments, ketchup mustard, BBQ, hot sauce, pickles, raw onion, and peppers have all been used and enjoyed.
- I’ve tried many different types of beer for this from the expensive to root beer. Milwaukee’s best to me works best. Feel free to experiment on your own
Who doesn’t love a beer-braised brat on game day? Remove the brats and place on the grill. Turn frequently until a golden brown color is achieved and. This Wisconsin Beer Brat Sauce is the perfect condiment for slathering on your Johnsonville brats at your next cookout! It is robust, tangy, and sweet with mellow flavor of beer carried throughout each bite!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wisconsin beer brats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
taken from : https://sofood.web.app/1317-easiest-way-to-make-speedy-wisconsin-beer-brats/
Another Source https://cookpad.com