Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chanar jilipi recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chanar Jilipi Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chanar Jilipi Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Chanar Jilipi is one of the popular Bengali recipes which is also known as Paneer Jalebi. Prepared using full cream milk, lemon juice, and all purpose flour, this dessert recipe is truly delicious and mouth-watering. Try these cottage cheese swirls dipped in sugar syrup on festivals and special occasions and enjoy with your loved ones.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chanar jilipi recipe using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chanar Jilipi Recipe:
- Make ready 2 litre whole milk
- Take 3 tbsp vinegar
- Get 2 1/2 Cup sugar
- Get 2 cup water
- Take 4-5 cardamom
- Make ready 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 4 cup vegetable oil for deep fry
This chanar jeelabi or paneer jalebi is one of my favorite sweets. Chanar Jilipi is a famous sweet of Kolkatta. A gem of a book it is! The recipe though calls for a few basic ingredients but the process is not typically simple.
Instructions to make Chanar Jilipi Recipe:
- Take milk in a pan & boil it to medium flame.
- When the milk starts boiling start adding vinegar at that time.Keep stirring and adding vinegar slowly.Stir 1-2 minutes slowly in low flame and let the milk curdle.After that when the chana (cottage cheese) is fully separate from greenish water,turn off the flame and strain through the strainer.
- Wash the chana (cottage cheese) with running cold water,Now transfer the chana over the cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth gently to remove the water from it.Then hang this cloth somewhere for 1 hour to drain out all the excess water.
- Take a plate put the chana on to it.Add all-purpose flour,baking powder in to the plate.Knead it well until the mixture turns into a soft and smooth lump free dough.
- Now divide the dough into equal small balls.Roll them out on a flat surface to a long cylindrical rope shape and from the rope gently shape it into swirl or like a pretzel.
- Following the same process prepare rest of the Jilipies.
- Now to prepare the sugar syrup, add water,sugar and cardamom in a wide pan.Put the flame on medium & bring it to boil & stir the sugar syrup occasionally.Let the sugar syrup boil until little thick & sticky.keep aside.
- Heat the enough oil in a heavy bottom pan.Put flame on medium,deep fry the Jilipies in batches until golden brown.
- Transfer the fried Jilipies in to the prepared warm sugar syrup immediately and keep them soaked in sugar syrup for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy it chill or warm or at room temperature.
Especially to make the proper shape of Chanar Jilapi. Chanar Jilipi is one of the popular Bengali recipes which is also known as Paneer Jalebi. Prepared using full cream milk, lemon juice, and all purpose flour, this dessert recipe is truly delicious and mouth-watering. Try these cottage cheese swirls dipped in sugar syrup on festivals and special occasions and enjoy with your loved ones. readmore Paneer Jalebi Recipe – Bengali chanar jalebi – Chanar Jilipi Paneer Jalebi is one amazing sweet recipe straight from the land of amazing sweets. A tempting variation in the usual jalebi will surely delight your friends and family for sure.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chanar jilipi recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
taken from : https://sofood.web.app/981-step-by-step-guide-to-prepare-ultimate-chanar-jilipi-recipe/
Another Source https://cookpad.com